1. That time she decided beds were for suckers.
Photo of Molly sleeping in a laundry basket in her messy room.
2. And this time.
Photo of Molly sleeping in on top of bags of dog food in a store.
3. When she felt Ben’s “Meet the Teacher Night” was the perfect occasion for formal attire.
Ben and Molly in formal clothing against a brick wall.
4. The time she decided to fix herself a little snack.
Baby Molly eating cereal spilled all over the floor.
5. …And this time.
Toddler Molly eating cereal with socks on her hands.
6. …And this time too.
Molly eating apple while lying on placemats on the floor.
7. …not to mention this time.
Molly making a sandwich out of berries, grapes, and cheesy noodles.
8. The time *you* didn’t think there was enough snow for snow angels.
Molly making a snow angel in light snow on the sidewalk.
9. And that time she took advantage of Ben’s momentary distraction.
Molly drinking from two glasses at the same time.
10. The time she made this face.
Baby Molly making her scrunchie face.
11. And this one.
Toddler Molly giving her evil grin.
12. Not to mention this one.
Molly smiling and painting her own face.
13. This one, while channeling her Uncle Chris.
Molly grinning and posing with her chin on her arms.
14. And of course, this one.
Molly, mommy, and Ben in the hot tub with Molly giving a half smile.
15. That time she just needed a comfy place to hang out.
Molly sitting on her friend Stephen’s shoulders.
16. When she was obviously lying when she said, “I’m afraid of heights.”
Molly standing on the windowsill in the upper observation deck of the CN Tower.
17. And when she said, “I haven’t been eating blueberries out of the freezer. I swear.”
Molly with face and fingers stained purple from eating frozen blueberries.
18. And the time she claimed her “pretend mommy” gave her permission to eat those crackers.
Molly hiding under a chair eating crackers from the box.
19. When she decided she wasn’t really interested in sharing her snack after all.
Toddler Molly taking snack from her friend Sully.
20. That time she helped with the laundry.
Baby Molly unloading clean laundry from basket.
22. When she dressed up as Katy Perry for Halloween.
Molly wearing Turkish belly dancing outfit and cat-eye glasses as a Katy Perry Halloween costume.
23. And when she accessorized her Bavarian tracht mit ein ALBINO CORN SNAKE.
Ben and Molly at a reptile show with Molly wearing a snake around her shoulders.
24. And the time she chose this outfit.
Molly dressed in dance outfit with wool tights and flower in hair.
25. And this outfit.
Molly dressed in fairy dress, crocheted hat, pants, and rainboots.
26. And this one.
Molly wearing footie pajamas, sun hat, cape, and rainboots.
27. This one.
Molly wearing Elsa-inspired dress with cape, tiara, crocs, and coloured clip in hair.
28. This one.
Molly dressed in Portuguese dance dress with polka-dot tights and tiara.
29. And this one.
Molly wearing pink and orange with stripes and rainbow hat.
30. And she really, really didn’t care what you thought about this one.
Molly wearing pink dress with glasses and pink furry fedora.
Molly Monkey, your official birthday might be International Women’s Day, but you make sure EVERY day is International Molly Day – And that means that every day is a new, AMAZING adventure in AWESOMENESS.
Happy 5th Birthday, Monkey!!
Happy Birthday Molly Monkey!